Cookin with Caz: Vlog!
What you need:
• Chicken Breast(s) - we used 3
• Sweet Potatoe(s) - we used 1 very large one
• Asparagus - we used 1 bundle
• Minced Garlic
• Chicken Broth
• 5-10 mins
• 25-30 mins
• Prep: Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces. You want it to cook through nice & easy (and fairly quick). Wash, peel and chop up the sweet potato into pieces as small as the chicken (or smaller - all preference). Wash and cut up the Asparagus.
• Cooking: I would recommend first cooking up the chicken. We sautéd it and added the chicken broth for a little flavor. We then added some salt, pepper and minced garlic (3 cloves if you're doing it fresh). If you like things a little spicier you can add some cayenne pepper or red chili flakes. Then start on the sweet potato, because it takes a bit more time to cook than the asparagus. We added a little oil to the pan to prevent any sticking and sautéd away. We sprinkled the tiniest bit of brown sugar on the potatoes as well, giving it the littlest bit of sweetness. After the sweet potato was cooked to our liking, we started on the asparagus. The asparagus took almost no time at all (again cook to your liking - crunchier asparagus = less time cooking).
Mix it all together and heat it all up in 1 skillet & serve! Voilà!